18 November 2011

End of the week


    This was the outfit i chose to wear at the Versace for H&M event!  A new DIY maxi skirt and my new leather jacket and i don`t know why but i didn`t manage to get the true color of the skirt! 
    Yesterday also i`ve had the pleasure to be invited at Gala Avanpremiere by the wonderful Oana from Diva Hair and because i was on the third raw i didn`t manage to take some qualitative pictures but i highly recomand you to visit Oana`s blog because there are some gorgeous pictures and her top 3 somehow coincide with my top 3 :D Here .
   So expect tomorrow to see some pictures with the outfit i wore and maybe some pictures from the event!!
Have a wonderful day ,
Kisses, Manuella ♥



Maxi skirt: DIY
Jacket: Guess
Blouse: Bershka
Boots: Zara


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful look,hon!Love your new maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY SHITTTT!!! IS THAT YOU?!!!!!! YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely :)

    kisses from pepa:X
    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buna! fusta este superba...si doresc sa stiude unde iti cumperi materialul?! am vazut ca mai ai una pe roz si ambele sunt foarte frumoase...ms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls :D
    @Anonim: ma bucur ca iti plac! Materialele le-am luat din Bucur Obor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit! Your skirt and your jacket are absolutely amazing! xxx

    free-style-fs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Este super tinuta asta. O ador, si u este superba imbracata asa.... Imi doresc si eu mult o astfel de fusta. As putea gasi pe cineva sa mi-o confectioneze?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!
    http://cory-nail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)