2 January 2014

Welcome 2014 !!


      First, I want to start by wishing you all a Happy New Year !! As you can see this is my first post of the year and I want to share with you some pictures from the NYE party that took place at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in Bucharest. I had the pleasure to be with some amazing friends and we all had a great time, enjoying each other`s company, the music and the fine drinks.

     Beside starting a new year, this nigh had a special meaning for me because I took the opportunity to wear a dress of my own design, prepared at the Fashion Design courses, combined with a pair of high heels and a gorgeous necklace received from a special friend of mine. 

      I can`t wait to hear your impressions and also how was your NYE party? :D

Kisses, Manuella 








10 comments:

  1. superba si tu si rochia!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress chic look happy new year

    http://unflowbakanobyjohaira.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....you look amazing.......happy 2014 to you........love Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....you look amazing.......happy 2014 to you........love Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce frumusica! Iti vine perfect rochia!

    La multi ani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful ;)

    What is the name of your friend? She is also beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. La multi ani, darling!! esti superba, ca de obicei :) te pup si ne vedem in curand :*

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. La multi ani! Super rochia! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! Very cute outfits! very festive love it!
    xoxo Pelin
    http://suchbelle.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)