15 March 2016

Freezing for a Moment


I have to say that this was my yesterday`s outfit and my mistake was not to verify the weather. It was so bad, because I was freezing and nothing else, even if outside it was extremely sunny. I couldn resist more than 3 hours and went home, at my mother`s place and get a comfy and warm sweater and a coat over it.

But in the meantime I took some pictures and maybe it will be helpful for the days to come :))
Wish you a wonderful day
Kisses, M ♥

I was wearing:
Bershka Khaki Jacket: Here
Ray Ban Sunglasses: Here
White Blouse: Zara
Jeans: Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Inia Lavin Boots: Here
Tommy Hilfiger Watch: Similar Here












6 comments:

  1. You look wonderful :)
    you have beautiful shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect cropped jeans and heels! Simply beautiful and it is perfect on you!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 3 new looks in 7 days. So, this one is the best in my opinion, there are 2 reasons: super combination of colors, outfit and environment too; super ripped jeans (despite ripped just has everyone, and it started dull me a little). And what can I say - I like this one. You are pretty good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte tare e tinuta asta!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.md/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)